Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 lollipops pls...

Its d 5th day i think since we get together...
still not bad lo...
ngam keng...
he very gentleman...
LOLX...
treat me well d...
won't fat lan za easily...
won't jealous easily even if i more sayang my lopozaii...
but its hard to say la...
5th day nia ma...

but dunno what will happen to us after spm...
haiz...
i wanna become a lawyer...
he wanna become a hair stylist or dance teacher...
I won't mind it...
As long as we get along well...
& have no $$ problems...
kakaz...
lynnez said that he will be self-abased...
but I talked to him about it and d answer he gave was its his honour to have a lawyer as wife...
LOLX...

this few days owez stare blankly at d wall...
dunno what m i thinking also...

he very sui la...
invite her ex in our msn chat...
i think his ex sure bei syok me...
aiks...

he fetched me in his new motor today...
an uncle so kind...
told us that behind got police...
abo...
kena another saman...
aiks...
i havent paid that saman...
haiz...
I wanna announce bankrupt!!!!!
speeded in highway...
2st time wear helmet...
looked like a tanbai kia...
ish!!!

went to near school mia comic shop to buy currypuff...
I told d uncle:"2 lollipops please"
omg la me...
really day dreaming...
got ppl fried mia eggs bei pai le...
hehex...

haiz...
trail exam is jz around d corner n i had been slacking all d way...
I don't wanna flunked my trail!!!!!
but i bo sim study laaaaa...
yo~
why i so lazyyyyyyyyyy d???
haiz...

pray hard that he n my lopozaii will be ok...
n he n his small lopo will b ok...
anythg pls b ok!!!!!
let me wu sim study...

No comments: