I'm backkkkkkkk~
survived~
from d 6 events...
from d mosquitoes bite...
from d jelek jelek food...
haven't drown in d pool~
back at my home sweet home with my half life...
LOLzzzz...
miss my buddies though~
TT
here is where we compete...
negeri9...
seremban...
paroi...
haizzz...
sad+happy...
rojak feeling...
so confused...
my time all deprove...
well...
just can blamed my laziness to go for training...
stopped training 8 months ad summore dare go mssm...
crawl like hell...
this angel bring happiness to us...




well...
I don't understand u all la!!!!
what's wrong if I am chatting with him???!!!
I don't even like him!!!!
& another guy...
I also didn't like him ok!!!
He started d chat 1st okkkkkkkk...
u donkey!!!!
wtf!!!!
gang bang me ma gang bang lo!!!
I still got my buddies...
my final mssm also wanna make it so worst for me...
but tauke soh + carmen them make it better~
^^
miz u all~
all d 38 pohs~


siao dia!!!!!
siao dia:"I'm too tall for this~"
LOLzzzz
d hulk from penang~


never had a chance to bathe like this at home...
bath wildly~
go wild with d waters~
d food sux~
aina d japanese+malay~
she's cute...
n siao too...

closing ceremony...
d band sux!!!!

james n dickson really reterded...
like they were having some ice cream eating competition...
dickson had 6 ice creams...
james had 4...
ewwwwwww....
won't jelek mia them...
sam candid me...
I candid him back...
LOLzzzzz
note that we sat on d vip seat~
yeah~
we are vips...
d ceremony damn boringgggg...
big ppl bla bla bla...
so we were off for an adventure~
hiak hiak~
ohhh...
sam tripped...
panties on d floor...
dunno whose panties...
so geliiiiiiiiiii...
like haunted places...
hellooooooooo...
anybody in there???
cabutttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

d victory sign~
hamster wen is d only one who make it to d top...
we were here while ppls at d ceremony...
hehex...
last night ad...
time flies...
had a secret buffdae party for kim...
I hid d cake...
XD
happy buffdae once more tauke sohhh~
XD
may she always have d big business~
LOLzzzzzzz

my kang kui~
XD
ouchhhhhhhhh
that was pain...
kim's buffdae present from us...
hahax...
crazy night!!!!!
play water bombs...
si gui joe n d gang!!!
hng!!!!
so syok i had my revenge!!!
i splashed cold water on joe's boobs...
chilly~
XD
those polo boys gok ka siao!!!
played with colgate & counter pain...
applied counter pain on ppls body...
damn hawt n spicy man...
hahax...
deylon so pity...
sam's either...
his ketiak pain...
andrew lanc...
said all ppl chased him around d whole skul also can't kena him...
hate this lo heng fatty driver!!!!
ruined our lost world trip...
lameeeeeeee
TT
can't enjoy my last year...
look what had we done to his bus???
hahax...
andrew & yean kuan dirtied d cushion with mashed potatoes...
Free show time...
2meter im...
LOLzzzzzzzz
flyyyyyy
breast....
turning to swim free...
swimming in air(udara) not air(water in malay)
LOLzzzzzzzz
bought something for sei qiko!!!!
this prove that I still remember him even I'm having so much fun with my friends...
dumped by bus at juru toll...
hotcup for lunch...
so jit toh...
steam andrew there...
ps.
missed some nice photos...
d high skul musical one...
hahax...
conclusion:
MSSM kindda sux but fun too...
blurrrr...
XD
ate a lots of tibits...
spent a lot of $$$ on it...
fat fat fat...
my final year of mssm...
kindda lame...
TT
back to school soon...
doomed...
brought my chemist notes go but didn't touched it...
haizzzzzzzzz
lazyyyyyyy
wanna trail already la...
LoLzzzzzz
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


2 comments:
fuyoh~
fuyoh wat???
Post a Comment