went for my 1st day training before 17th august mia mssm...
LOLzzzz...
si kiao kiao...
crawl till left half life...
aikssss...
coach told me this program...
start from next year january...
keep on training...
1 week 6 days...
1 day 2 hours...
1 month earn rm5oo...
get at least 1 gold in 3 important competitions...
& represent penang in d next sukma...
shoul i go for it???
training is tiring...
yet i had to study...
haizzzz...
I wanna take d risk to join tennis la...
miss my tennis training...
TT
but its 2 years time...
mum don't allow...
if i cant get any medal in tennis...
I wasted 2 years time...
as for swimming...
I usually get medals easily...
haizzz...
what a hard decision to make...
to join or not to join???
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
To go or not to go???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


2 comments:
toss a coin 2 help u made decision ~wakakaka~XD
LOLzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment