5 easy steps:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates.
How am I feeling today?
You're not alone
I'm bugged by some lunatic gok ah...
Will I get far in life?
Say goodbye?
So faz si kiao kiao ah?
How do my friends see me?
Something that i already know?
erm...
a sound polluter?
XD
Will I get Married?
Love in the club?
so...
meet someone in d club & get married?
LOL
What is my best friend's theme song?
What hurts the most?
lynnez...
ur life full of hurts?
because got that spiky cactus la ho?
XD
What's the theme song of my life?
4 minutes to save the world?
i'm born to save the world in 4 minutes?
What was high school like?
Take a bow?
take a bow in front teacher?
no way!
Teacher bows to me!!!
XD
What is in store for this weekend?
Touch my body?
OMG...
Don't molest me...
i have nothing...
LMAO~
How is my life going?
I stay in love?
yea~
surrounded by love~
What's the best thing about your friends?
Side effects?
ha mi side effects?
become a patient in Tanjung Rambutan?
LOLX
What song will they play at my funeral?
Love story?
OMG...
Ay bay bay it won't end, won't end, won't end?
my life won't end?
How does the world see me?
Dilemma?
gosh...
world see me when they are in dilemma?
How can I make myself happy?
Footprints in d sand?
oh yea~
party in beach...
What should I do with my life?
Whatever it takes?
Wherever it is, I'll fly
Whatever it takes, I'll try
So don't pay no mind
To whatever people say
Whenever it is in my life
Know that I will be on time
kindda encouraging...
Will I ever have children?
Better in time?
i will have children in d longest winter?
What song would you strip to?
yesterday?
i do reminisce yesterday...
What does your mom think of you?
The best you never had...
cool...
i'm d best that my mum never had...
does she think so?
XD
What is your deep, dark secret?
A moment like this?
like what?
What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Bleeding love?
guess so...
they bleed love because they are fulled with hatred...
What is your personality like?
Long way to go?
still a long way to go to discover?
What song will be played at your wedding?
What you got?
oh yea~
what my husband got?
Your overall theme song?
I don't want to miss a thing...
yea~
i don't want to miss a single tiny little chance to pull prank~
XD
Tags:
LynnezZ
Wil d future umbrella~
XD
na ne na ne pu pu~
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Taggggggggggggg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment