Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cake fever~생일축하합니다 lynnezz

생일축하합니다
생일축하합니다
생일축하합니다 lynnezz
생일축하합니다 ~


yikes~
I get on somebody's nerve again today...
I just don't understand what's d matter...
aiks...
just keep on misunderstanding...
aiks...
just kick d bad things aside...


well...
today is mrs joong's birthday~
Quak , Mrs chicken , Mrs Jang & I bought her a TVXQ album~
hope she likes itXD

Afternoon...
mood swings~
don't wanna at home alone...
paiseh sia~
become somebody's bulb...
bought marble cheese cake for Mrs joong...
but she says she more like d plain miaTT
sowie oo~
that monkey cut so many cheese cake for me...
eat till wan vomit d...
but d cheese cake really nice...
coz its from secret recipe mia le~
got people aneh hang fok~
crap laugh crap laugh~
XD
till we almost produce spore~
we went to 漫画疯~
I like d atmosphere there...
search for quite a period but can't find anything interesting to read...
so ended up settled down with a few mags...
saw some ghost stories inside...
aiks...
creepy feeling...
Mrs joong says she lazy read..
so i read out for her...
scared myself...
hahax...

Thx for lychee's ride~
Mrs joong like wanna migrate aneh...
hahax...
carried so many things...

I found myself weird when equipmented with Mrs joong's pink umbrella...
XD

ps. although its not my birthday...
I felt happy too~
Thx Mrs Joong for allowing me to be her bulbXD



wohoo~
tomorrow is my birthday...
but this year may not be a fun one...
aiks~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..thx 4 da korean version bday song XD
surely lk da album
n happy birthday 2 u !!

esther620XD said...

welcum~
thx 4 d suprise~
384s 4eva~
XD