| Subject | No. Period | 1B EXAM | ||
| Marks | Grade | |||
| Malay Language | 6 | 61.00 | 3B | |
| Chinese Language | 7 | 71.00 | 2A | |
| English Language | 5 | 73.00 | 2A | |
| Mathematics | 4 | 54.00 | 5C | |
| Additional Mathematics | 4 | 33.00 | 8E | |
| Physics | 4 | 64.00 | 3B | |
| Chemistry | 4 | 48.00 | 6C | |
| Biology | 4 | 57.00 | 4B | |
| History | 3 | 60.00 | 3B | |
| Moral education | 3 | 50.00 | 5C | |
| EST | 3 | 73.00 | 2A | |
4B!!!
3C!!!
&
even 1E!!!!!

woahhhhhhh!!!!!!
my result sucks hard...
congratz to me...
I flunked my exam...
haizzzz....
what to do???
There is no much time left ad i guess...
All thx to my talent of procrastinate...
aiks...
Must work hard on my add math & chemist...
haizzzz....
I am toooo lazy...
slacking all my way...
When I am determined to study hard...
I can't keep d determination long...
It's only 3mins hotness...
imma lazy ass~


ps.next time i won't repeat this kind of shit!!!!

sucking results!!!!
don't be on my shit list!!!!

sucking results!!!!
don't be on my shit list!!!!
1.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment