Saturday, June 21, 2008

620Felicity buffdae~

I m now indeed exhausted...
I fall ill after all those yummylicious treats~
yet enjoying my buffdae~

d happiness~
celebrating with a bunch of besties~

d unexpected~
somebody's remembered my buffdae~
midnight calls~
wu zun & monkey's wishesXD

d unbelievable~
getting a honda accord as buffdae presents~

d suprise~
buffdae party by ji muis~
party by families & friends~
Thx again...
gam dong~

d ridiculous wishes~
`don't siao siao anymore as I am getting older ><
`don't kacau kacau by layla
`早生贵子OMG
`pretty always= = (they sure tekan diao say mia)
`stay handsum+man+prety+stupid from d most prety galXD
`stay cool & cute forever = =
`Stay Young & chio oh ><(i sure will stay young)
`keep bullying amgieXD(thats what i will do everyday)















I really need packets of that this few days~














620~
Its my buffdae~
I didn't expected anything except wishes this year...
having a row with family...
get on somebody's nerve...
Obeyed my usual daily routine...
go to school as usual...
greeted by some friends...
Instead~
my buffdae turn out to be an memorable one...

After physic tuition~
quak & chicken little said that they didn't stay after school...
*sigh of disappointment*
Lynnez proposed that we had lunch at lil chef~
while on d way...
I saw Quak & chicken little...
I:" Lynnezz...izit quak & chicken little? "
Lynnez diam diam~
I:" I think I saw their umbrella."
Lynnez just keep mum & continue walking...
I followed her till we meet chicken little & quak...
chicken little sais that she missed her friend's car...
I still very steam:" you always d la!!!"
bla bla bla~
quak & chicken little left us den...
they said they wanna buy something...

All of a sudden~
shu ling appeared with a cake~
oh gosh...
I am soooooo steam~
I am deceived by those cunning friends of mine...
touching-nya~
I almost cried i think...




















My still sweet & young 17~XD




















I made 3 wishes...
1st: All d 5 of us get straight A's in SPM...
kind le???

2nd: Friendship forever~
or perhaps may d 38-ness chain of us remain steady & won't break...

3rd: All d 5 of us have $$$ like flow of water to spend...















yummylicious~
cake full of heartsXD
Quak show solicitude for my stature...
she cut me a big portion of d cake...
finished it with difficulty...




















BEHOLD~
d 38-ness of us started after we finished our meal...









































































































































well...
as i am too tired...
just let d photos do d saying~
suprised by families & friends when i reached home after drum lesson...
sprayed crazily~
due to my sickness...
celebration in autocity postponed to tomorrow...
arhhhhh....
kindda terrified by cakes~



















































































Last but not least...

I hope that i can celebrate my buffdae with d 384s d every next year^^
&
Most important lived happily ever after with my family~
If not i very chi cham...

I had d moz awesome buffdae ever=)
there is no charge for awsomeness or attractiveness
quote from kungfu pandaXD

2 comments:

weijia said...

wow...
ur birthday really syok lar..^^
make me iri hati nia ler...
gai lo~~
hahaha...^^
wish u every years oso can celebrate happily n surprise birthday lar^^

esther620XD said...

thx...
without ur pi its imperfect gok...
hahahax...