Sunday, June 8, 2008

ARGHHHHH!!!!end of break blues~







I like school life...
ps.the learning & exam part excludedXD
school:(n)lame building which every students despise(refer torture too)LOLX
I don't think the word school deserve to have d word cool in it...
I think we are educated for failure...
We learn math in case the calculator fails...
We learn to read in case the TV breaks...
& we learn to spell in case the computer's spell-checker fails...
school think they can cultivate a bunch of scientist but they produce large amounts of broken memory cards...
school think that under they foster students going to think their way but students discovered that they have to think like a copying machine...

*sigh*
why can't our school be like what in high school musical?
why we gonna wear that lame school uniform to school everyday?
School is where i get into trouble all d time...
be it playing truant or bickering with teacher...

7Things i hate about school:
ps. 7 is my fav noXD

1.I despise d discipline.
Izit the length of our hair have any relation with our behaviour?
long haired students labeled as naughty ones...
while short haired students are d obedient in other word nerdy ones?
I wonder whether socks are related to d quality of students too?
Wearing short or extreme long socks also means students violate school rules...
what d heck...
you don't give some students too poor to even manage themselves a new pair of socks ah?
I hate to change back to school uni immediately after PJ lesson...
who likes to wear uni when they are all sweaty?
hello teachers...
care about hygiene okay?

2.Waking up early in d morning.
But that doesn't matter to me...
I'm used to reach school late...
or sometimes even absent to schoolXD

3.some teachers who act like bitches
Most don’t really give a damn about you, they’re just adamant about what they want you to do. Some won’t really give a damn whether you’re up to your neck with other requirements, they all believe they’re your only class.
Most will probably say, “shove it, that’s life!”
they make me wanna strangle them!!!















ps.click to enlarge.

4.History lesson!!!
history always comes in last when i listed my fav subjects...
actually they aren't any fav ones...
bo-o-o-oring is the adjective most often applied to this subject...
It is d most irrelevant subject among all d subjects...
we students suffering to stay awake...
perhaps school should sponsor students tons of toothpicks to keep our eyes open...

5.Add math!!!
A noob teacher teaches us...
haiz...
gonna fail add math miserably...
ah imm aka bull dog
Most known for:Having difficulty in fitting inside a classroom.
You'll see these teachers wearing d same clothes worn week in week out but think how hard is it to find clothes when your waistline is 100
Problem with them:makes you feel guilty eating chocolates & french fries

6.All those folios!!!
opps...
my moral folio is way pass deadline already...
before exam till now...
already so many days...
I think my marks already deduced till -ve d...
haiz...
why i can't shoo my bad habits...
I m good in procrastinate...
I procrastinate everything I am assigned to do...

7.Doggies in schools
they are just so kaypo...
like to mind other people's business...
because they wanna elbow their way to get d highest post...
some doggies even being beaten up...
then apologised pathetically...
some more say that they are forced to...
Is you wanna become head prefect bah~
admit it like a man la~
coward...
ayam branded la you...


Actually i do planned to clean up my desk at d 1st day of holidays...
But my desk remains messy till now...
aiks...
pardon my lam nua-ness...
I even planned to master add math...
but failed to do so...
instead...
i spent time shopping+sleeping+eating+on9+chase movies...
haiz...
i lived a pig life during holidays...
I also planned to improve my english...
perhaps i improve it by bloggingXD
& i skipped all tuitions...
too lazy for tuitions...
I planned to continue my training...
but i din't attend even 1 training session...
how i gonna die when mssm...
aiks...
& d worst is...
I didn't completed my moral folio!!!!
really lam nua rite?XD

I swear its a start of something new tomorrow...
no more procrastinating...
no more lam nua-ing...
revise add math+chemist everyday...
complete my homeworks!!!
fei fei mia excluded...
pay attention during lessons...
No more sleeping in class?I dunno whether i can resist my sleepy worms or not?
sit ups everyday...
hmm...
spend every penny wisely perhaps...
& this time...
I must take my after holidays resolutions seriously...
I gonna stick to d plans!!!


No comments: