Monday, July 21, 2008

1st day back to school sooooooooo sui!!!!
hng!!!!
No chair & table!!!
then...
physic period...
reading star paper...
suddenly kan kan as me what am I doing...
ask me whether I don't wanna study liao izzit?
Then she called me find a physic term in star paper...
I was flipping d newspaper...
because its full of all those useless ads...
then she barks again:"I call u read...not flip!!!It's very disturbing u know?"
so what???
disturbing ah???
Don't see la!!!
see me as an invisible student la!!!!
我知道你很smart...
bla bla bla...
but u live in a group...
not as individual...
zZzZzZz

bark here bark there...
luan si lang!!!!

si gui kan kan!!!!
ugut me with my testimonial!!!!
so what...
If I flunk my SPM...
flunk lo!!!!
hng!!!!
work at my dad's company nia ma...
although it's d path I'm unwillingly to take...
I HATE PEOPLE UGUT ME D LO!!!!!

angry.gif angry image by Mireii
I'm labeled as rotten apple by all teachers...

a bunch of siao kia friend in 5k1 call me everyday go their class report my arrival...
hahax...
It's a great fun to have d bunch of siao kias as friend...
sometimes...
I kindda regret...
why I didn't choose k class???
I wanna become a lawyer what...
study all those science...
so suffer for what???

Our class done this kindda thinggy & planned to publish a class mag in d end of year...
some kind of voting la~

got:
最帅
Dominus...
ok...
but he lil fat jorXD
Kah lun ah...
ahem...
“苦甜了”
scc...
mickey mouse jiu got la...
最美
sure is lynnezz d...
最凶
got people write meTT
I very og meh???
except when I argue with teacher nia ma...
& when i scold people who bully my friends...
最忙
yong zhenggg
d fit one...
outgoing president of KPA
最呆
非banana莫属
最酷
Elvin...
zhong xian...
got people write me...
==
i so 38 le...
最吵
yeong chien d jukebox of our class...
最静+最乖
chiek min n d gang...
最色
chee hao!!!
hahax...
chin wei oso...
yam lou...
最博爱
lynnezz...
who fed d hungry doggy on a rainy day^^
最幼稚
scc???
chee hao???
最自恋
hoho...
dou shi 69 loh lo...
d “苦甜了”...
最成熟
duno~
最单纯
shu cheng d add math whiz...
最恶心
no~
最好骗
shu cheng...
hahax...
最聪明
siew may...
no 1 in our class...
最可爱
==
dunno le...
shu cheng maybe???
最自闭
lynnezz???
lin fong...
kakaz...
最斯文
somebody wrote lynnezz wo~
fuyoh~
最粗鲁
i saw people wrote chee hao...
It's ok for boys to be rude la...
in my opinion~
最性感
H1???
最无厘头
dunno what meaning...
chui tong???
d tarrot gal~
&!!!
ong leng ee!!!
huamn who live a ghost life...
最自high
hoho...
yeong chien is sure for it...
最qiko
william...
pikachu...
最hiao
H2!!!!
hydrogen~
最BT(变态)
erm...
4gt jor~
ah imm po ba~
give so many homework...
最有才华
shu ting~
d dancer who also know how to play violin
最受欢迎
yeong chien
最有魅力
lynnezZ
最有风度
syh hee d gentleman^^
最会放电
ohno~
i think is d H group ba...
kek ka pua si ka got current...
最脸皮厚
69loh~
身材最好
H!!!
kek mia!!!!
理想情人
lynnezZ~
phewwit!!!
最有男人味
chee hao...
hahax...
最有女人味
lynnezZ perhaps...
最爱装无辜
I kena...
lynnezz also kena...
ish!!!!!
最爱出风头
yeong chien maybe...
最坐不静的
zhong xian...
yeong chien...
chee hao...
hahax...
actually sit behind mia also sit bei diam d...
最没有人缘的
don't wanna hurt people...
but i think no also la...
最得老师疼爱
yeong chien...
最不得老师疼爱
got people write me & zhong xian...
cause we 2 always argue with teacher...
Teacher bei syok argue lose us ah...
hahax...
最大小姐脾气
I kena this!!!!
ish!!!!
kai jing oso kena...
kekez...
会最快结婚
chee hao!!
最有明星脸
chee hao...
d 岁月风云的危天行
when he wearing his new spec...
waseh...
99% alike le...
young version...
69loh oso got la...
古天乐咯
but he is“苦甜了”
最有王子气质
Dominus...
最有公主
气质
melissa...
princess Mia...
hahax...
最不符合性别
erm...
I forgot got who ad...
but i remember I n kaijing kena...
aiks...
最有自我style
I kena!!!
ish...
apa style pulak???
just an ordinary human la...
班上有我这么1个人真好
lynnezZ...
to me la...
because if no lynnezZ...
I'm sure can be found dead...
due to d boredomness which strikes me...
kekez...
see how important are you lynnezZ...
原来我班有这么1个人
I kena...
because I always ponteng...
最搞暧昧的2人
syh hee & kaijing...
kaijing & chee hao...
suphey & jing wen???
最配对的2人
xue qi & pikachu...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa... = =......so yeng...watch star paper in class..- -|||n i felt tis too long ad...lazy 2 study all@.@kekez.....but i noe u kena many pai hang bang in ur class lo...dono whether it gud things o nt= =...

esther620XD said...

how u noe d????
i kena moz og!!!
moz da xiao jie pi qi!!!
moz gt self style n cool ah...
swt nia!!!
i whr gt og???
i whr gt da xiao jie???
ish!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL~~write me so many
yuan lai i so important
lolx~~~~

esther620XD said...

hahax...
lu baru ka zai???
na shi bo lu...
wo di 5sa4 mm zai uan chua uak...
XD