Saturday, July 26, 2008

1st time kena saman~swt'''

* I would like to use rojal language to blog this because ka got feelXD

yesterday after school...
I and a bunch of siao kia bought a microphone...
because we all wanna kacau in meetoto...
kakaz...
then we had lobak si gui teng as lunch^^
my fav~
liap liap so geng...
can eat 3 plates of wan tan mee...
hahax...
tze hui so yeng that time...
hahax...
when she fat lan za...
fuyoh~
si gui liap liap...
give me eat wan tan mee with huan jio...
TT
paper sciccors stone comp...
liap liap lose...
hahax...
balasan...
she kena finished a spoonful of huan jio+ sambai...
kakaz...
congratz...

show time...
zo siao in meetoto...
innnani so pity...
give us bully ka cham cham...
here is d video of it...

cute li in meetoto...
qiang sia...


bit pang bee in meetoto...

si gui tze hui n yin...
bully me...
take my graduation photos...
TT
kacau that yin sleep...
hng!!!!
doll fightXD
her aiming so noob...
not lik me...
ba fai bai zhong...
hoho~

nitez...
suddenly canceled drum lesson...
mum busy...
a qi ko pek kacau me in msn...
yikes...
always call me go out d...
always want come fetch me...
geliiiiiiiiiii~
then a bang come fetch me...
went to tze hui house...
so syok...
so crowded...
not like mine...
haiz...
saw some japanese funny videos...
damn funny...

so bian tai...
those people's mia birdy so pity...
hahax...

hard gay...
say say say say!!!!!
what a hiao kang...
hahax...

tomyam near kwang hwa...
yummylicious...
d tomyam so ho jiak le...

chocolate drink at caltex...
beach time...
chat a lot...
I usually noob at tic tac toe d...
but qi ko pek is d 1st guy who lose me so many times...
hahax...

about 3am we wanna go home...
but kena bloack...
& saman...
I threw d police's pen...
then d police asked:"kamu marahkah?"
damn her...
then d police all shoot me...
say that they can send me in lokap for zu siao zu siao...
I n hui both didn't bring ic...
aiks...
guan lai didn't bring ic also salah d...
summore say what taat setia terhadap negara...
what what sing negaraku in school...
stand still...
negarakuku jiu got la!!!
no eat pork mia ppl memang bo nao!!!

I must change my brattitude...
argh!!!
I can't get fed up with adults easily anymore...
rugi mia is me...
haiz...
kena korek my own $$$$...

hui overnight at my house...
pillow talk^^

say say say say~

No comments: