Thursday, July 10, 2008

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!cut d slack purleaseeeeee

slacking recently...
But i don't want my results kanasai la!!!
TT
I m soooooooooooooo lazy...
so playful...
heart get itchy easily...
hand get itchy easily too...
yikesssssss...
I am good at doing d planning stuff...
d talkings...
but I am lame at carrying out d actions...
what to do???!!!
why i sooooo lazy+playful+like to procrastinate???
http://www.xes.cx/Frank/lazy.jpg
that's just like me...

i am technically..

! Y Z A L


Carpe Diem cartoon on Self-handicapping
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/files/u45/Lazy_tshirt.jpg
aiks...
gotta get my lazy ass stimulated!!!
better cut d slack and pia my kanasai mia add math & chemist now...

wakao!!!
I will kek si by my mum sooner or later...
just now my mum suddenly came home...
so i asked her...
"mee ah...
this egg can eat already or not?"
she answered:"you ask me I mana zai??"
summore asnwered ka so syok...
adult already also dunno how to see d egg sek a bui!!!
really kek si!!!!
that's why I am such a kitchen fool too!!!!
I cook myself mee just now...
but i still dunno how to see whether d egg sek abui...
I ad wasted an egg...
just now i saw d water boiled & d egg shell cracked ad I ma take out d egg lo...
mana zai...
still no sek d...
aiks...

No comments: