"Now I wanna announce 4 special names...
Esther Khor Lyn-Ying,XXX,XXX,XXX...
Pls see me after assembly...
Teachers had been very disappointed with d 4 of you for didn't do your homework..."
There goes d ninja turtle's suan siao...
Luckily I absent^^
Very sia sui la~
All 4 of us origin from d same class...
wahahax...
many teachers complained about our class...
troublesome class...
English teacher said:"I really hoped that I am not d teacher of this class...
among all d classes...
why I had to teach this class...
I would teach any class but not this class..."
All d teachers are in desperation...
We had driven all those teachers to desperation...
Haiz...
5SA4 le...
4th class...
Also so many troublemaker...
spent my afternoon with d siao kia+38 gang...
liap liap...
bar bar...
hui...
xiao X...
xiao P...
cabbage flower(new)
hahax...
bullied cabbage flower...
she made everyone rolling on floor and laugh our ass out...
We browsed friendster using school computer...
& we made many noise there...
I think block C is gonna collapse...
somebody sent her a comment in fs...
I think that guy is tb lai...
that guy wished her happy birthday & said that she very sorry can't celebrated her birthday with her...
summore said!!!!
WHAT I CAN DO IS LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
OMG!!!
She don't want us to see that comment...
she blocked here blocked there...
my mind popped out a si kiu...
kekez...
akal panjang~
I copied d comment...
& paste in memo pad...
kakaz...
she deleted i paste again...
chubii la she...
If i were she...
i will click selete all den press enter...
d whole thing ma vanished liao lo...
she summore backspace all d way...
memang chubii eh gina...
hahax...
help devil's husband to buy drink...
threw it up to him from d 1st floor to d 2nd floor...
my kungfu geng d...
his kungfu noob till can't fetch d drink^^
had our bola jaring comp in d afternoon...
win 1 lose 1...
nothing much to say...
fed up with somebody...
no sportmenship d...
ki long piak la u all!!!!
after game...
we played basketball...
i like basketball^^
bullied cabbage flower again...
kakaz...
I always snatched d ball from her...
or made her ball flew away when she wanna shoot...
A girl lost her handphone...
her expression...
funny...
although I very sympathy her...
but I can't help laughing at her expression...
not laughing out aloud la...
they suspected somebody...
haiz...
those boys...
haiz...
what a tiring day~
pun tei I don't wanna attend add math tuition d...
but for my miserable add math's result sake...
I trudged to d tuition...
what another laughing moment...
I had an overranging laugh today...
zhen:"accompany me go toilet...
I scare scare..."
quak:"walao...
I really feel like wanna beat you lo..."
hahax...
zhen scared of ghost...
out from toilet...
teacher zhou:"wah~
you 3 went to toilet together ah?"
zhen:"quak scared to go alone"
quak:"....."
I:"quak fear of falling into d toilet"
bla bla bla...
lesson.....
zhen:"teacher...
quak wanna ask you go where cut your hair d?
his dad wanna cut..."
quak:"......"
I dunno teacher mumble hami...
guan lai his hair cut by teacher zhou d...
zhen:"guai bu de la"
teacher zhou:"guai bu de shen me!!!
ni shen me yi shi??!!"
hahax...
bla bla bla...
tired to elaborate la~
many laughing medic~
ever since I go there for add math tuition...
I 从雾里走出来了!!!
somebody's saying...
kekez...
简丽敏师...
If I didn't mistaken it...
here's a video to expose her...
kakaz...
pn kan is famous for her high pitched voice...
& she is very long gas...
she can spend 2 peiods scolding students non stop & just teached diok 2 question...
bravo~
big hand for her^^
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
mempersiasuikan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labels:
monkey life,
s.k.u.l L.I.F.E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment