slept at 5+am today morning...
kek siu a bed with tze hui...
hahax...
so syok...
woke up at 11+am...
wait qi ko pek fetch me to school...
peoples throwing glances at us...
paiseh~
I enjoy motor ride...
qi kek...
^^
ducked our head n pass under d roof...
d lobak si gui teng roof...
kena boom as i reached home...
haiz...
become a cat woman...
jumped from second floor...
wounded knees...
eyes torturing...
swollen eyes now...
bla bla bla~
qi ko pek & ah hao came my house...
qi ko pek so geng...
4+ ka had his lunch...
egg+curry^^
my invention~
went to comic shop to take my mum damn dvd by his motor again...
rain d...
so syok~
hahax...
I still dry...
because qi ko pek ad helped me bloacked all d raindrops...
^^
damn scare now la...
just now saw all those what what videos in you tube...
si gui!!!!
make me scare...
amitofo~
Sunday, July 27, 2008
The way I like u~
Labels:
memories~,
monkey life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment