Monday, July 7, 2008

what a mother's grape day!!!!

recently there is nothing special in my real life...
except in msn~
so pardon d wu liao-ness of mine...
just ignore it...
It's just for myself...
memories of mine...
well...
I can do whatever I like in my blog rite?
^^














thx for d blue lollipop怪古+怪兰+38+ 野蛮的☆莹...
hahax...














I will always remember...
ˊ給 ωǒ ① 根 棒 棒 糖 ωǒ⒐ 會 莣 掉 所 囿 吥 開 惢^^

Friendship forever^^
pun tei thought u diam diam eh...
mana zai...
diam diam ubi berisi...
SDO queen...
hahax...
summore ur kungfu of suan siao-ing people oso bei pai...
sooner or later can fight with me alreadyXD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat lah!!i'm so kind de ok~
i wont suan siao ppl de~~>.<''
juz cz of u too noty nia ^^
hoho~~~~
at laz~~~~
*fReNsHiP 4eVa*

esther620XD said...

hahax...
u cha bu duo liao d la...
u sure inherited my suan siao ppl d kungfu d...
u c u...
start to suan ppl ad...
^^