war of msn v 怪古+怪兰+38+ 野蛮+☆莹☆&怪古+怪兰+38的☆fatty yan☆


cacat hand drew by cacat peopleXD
tiong leng teacher teach us draw hand with 6 fingers...
kekez...
d meaning of ring on each fingers~
yeah~
I'm happy that I'm not a noob anymore
not yet a pro~
there d saying goes~
practice makes perfect...
kekez...
2day morning is d last time I wear full d...
KRS AGM...somebody ah...
forced me go & say wanna see me wear full for d last time...
mana zai talk phone till sleep ka like pig aneh cannot wake upXD
I ya can wake up...
memang bun tang mia pigXD
As a tradition,d incoming ajks get bullied...
d president was stamped in his face by KRS logo...
congratz to my jellyfish lao yi for getting d penolong ketua sosial post~After agm d 38-ness of 7zaii & I begin~
kakaz...
as usual cycling again
sohai mia 7zaii want go bank in also need to lurk and sneak around like a ghost...
today's 38:
run on canteen chairs comp~
train balancing er
as members of b@by sesat~
we acted like monkeys
swing on d hand ball tiang~
ps.sowie ya bun tang...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7zaii went to my house...
I made my trademark toast for her^^
so glad that it's yummy~
This dungu kia ah!!!
forgot to take her things again...
left her nike bottle at my house...
why you always forgot your bottle d?
feel pity for it
Advises:
Don't go bagan mia KFC!!!
lo heng mia cashier...
dungu mia waiter...
clumsy cleaner...
yesterday~
my daddy said that seberang jaya traffic jam...
because of d anwar incident...
haiz...
politics~
why all d rat race about power?
but not live in peace?
what a tiring day~
Saturday, July 5, 2008
what a 怪古+怪兰+96+38 dayXD
Labels:
crappy Msia,
L.I.F.E,
monkey life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


2 comments:
wakaka~i noe hw 2 left comment liao~~
XD
swt to u...
hahax...
y u bcum a blogger d?
u wana use blogspot???
Post a Comment