Went to mcd to copy add math
Went to school to pass lynnezz umbrella & take uniform for bun tang...
7zaii & jit shen said I walked funny...
haiz...
leg pain what...
what to do...
All those trainings...
summore nge nge go bola jaring comp...
Talking about bola jaring comp...
I very bei syok somebody!!!
hng!!!
forget about it!!!
I big people big gas d!!!
wait wait wait...
ringgggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!
yeah~
hui fetch me in her motor...
in rain...
without any umbrella or jacket...
pity my chemist reference book...
wet jor & become ugly jor...
TT
but very chi kek la~
yuhoo~
saw a F6 guy peng motor~
aiks~
d motor sei fo in d junction...
luckily can b started again...
aiks~
chi kek chi kek...
hahax...
I invited hui in my house...
take a towel for her to dried herself up...
den I forced her to play sdo...
hiak hiak...
yawnnnn...
tired ad...
lazy to write anymore...
Thursday, July 10, 2008
chi kek!!!!!!!!!(hokkien)
Labels:
monkey life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)


6 comments:
*burp*
FORCE HER 2 PLY SDO!!
walao~96 nia...= =
las time u oso take her go play at cc mer...
not ma???
*BURP AG*
tis u oso noe....
hahahahaha~~XD
sure she tell u d lar~~
ya...
she told me d...
kekez...
she can play wat level d song d???
don she ply at ur hom mar= =
stil ask me pula....
i think no more den 3 lv gua...
shh.....XD
pro mia ppl lai liao...
ahhax...
sui nia u...
Post a Comment