Wednesday, July 16, 2008

complicated

recently I'm slacking~
can't restrain from slacking...
aiks~

life is complicated...
so as human beings...
human being emotional...
moods uncontrollable...
when their mood swings~
I become d victim...
tired.gif tired image by Mireii216.gif 委屈 image by babeshiishii

Its always like that...
Everybody just keep on saying...
they are your family...
they care for u...
they will always make d better choice for u...
care oOo la!!!!
they care about my future???
NAR!!!!
If they care about my future...
why don't they even bother to send me to school & tuition???
why do they always forget to fetch me???
why???!!!
Its their duty to fetch children what!!!
Scold me for slacking???!!!
u are d one who make me superfluous and confusing,tired,annoyed and vexed!!!!
can't u just stop all d crappy things u doing & leave me in peace???!!!
I wanna study in peace!!!
It's really unfair...
why are u always right???
I locked d door because I wanna study in peace...
because ur son!!!
always come n kacau me!!!
like that also is my false???!!!
what d piece of crappy shit is that parents are always right!!!!
where is d family love???
u always say that in my eyes no family...
but to u ask urself???!!!
that u got treat me as family or not???
dinner bo jio!!!
what oso bo jio!!!
I wanna be in peace so I went in to my bedroom...
like that also my false!!!
I'm tired of all those no family no u crappy shit talking!!!!
B609BEA8265F85B6DECF48B763B96D00.gif boring2 image by babeshiishii
I wanna spit ah!!!!
after listened all those crappy stuff!!!!
302.gif vomit image by babeshiishii
I'm totally pissed now!!!
U're older than me...
u shud have know what to do!!!
why can't u stop forcing me on my wits end!!!
U don't step back...
I don't step back...
boom!!!
war again lo!!!
when i say u go out 1st!!!
I will shut my laptop down!!!
I meant it!!!
u r acting like a children!!!
u said:"why should I go out??!!"
why??!!!
because I don't want u to intrude my privacy...
& then u beated me up!!!
that time I'm really damn pissed& wanna slap u liao d!!!!
1 day u sure piss me till i slap u!!!
don't regret it when that day come!!!
please treat me like a human okay???!!!
I don't even know what animal language u'r talking...
I have no right to cry!!!
oOo!!!

u tot i would like to cry in front of u mer!!!
but i really can't handle it anymore!!!
I'm going bonkers!!!!
piss.jpg piss me off image by ice30_11

5 comments:

weijia said...

huh??
so giam diong ar??
don sad lar...
n don so down~
oways b happy happy de 38 po~
jia you~!!!
everything will past soon~!!

Anonymous said...

2day bc teacher say 1 sentence:
‘一切都会过去的’
so be positive
祝福你咯

Anonymous said...

@@@===...

Andy Cheng said...

Girl,every thing will be fine....
may god bless you.......

qksang said...

heh...
cool down..
no nid 2 b so angry n sad de la
Zzz
add oil ya