Wednesday, July 2, 2008


I like monkeys~I roll like one too~enjoy my monkey life~

hohoho~
7zaii+I...
memang baby sesat mia member...
behave like a monkey


zo siao in school...
our image gone to no where...


Slept at 3am last night...
zo siao with 38yan n yin in sdo^^
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/96/30/26890369/1_633712744l.jpg

ps.Notice d room nameXD
having d greatest time of my life this 2 days...
yeasterday was d last day to stay up late...
I promised that today on will start study chemist+do add math+sleep at 12am sharp!!!!
of cause actions speak louder than words...
I speak loud...
but dunno can carry out d actions bo...
aiks...
no doubt to woke up late in d morning~
Late to school...
11am only I reached school...

7zaii+me
d 2 siao kias...
ride people's bicycle again


yucks...
oat biscuit sux...
elegant mia mum...
sure give 7zaii eat healthy mia food d la...
always choose d best for her...
*envy-ing*

had breakfast at no other den xixi...

our school too lame ad...
no where to go...
carry 7zaii in bicycle to xixi...
cant balance...
luckily its not peak hours...
only a few cars on road...

haiz...
always jiak bo d spagetti...
wan cheese sandwich also bo...
haiz...
d aunty said cheese too expensive already...
aiks...
eat till very full...


7zaii geh kiang wanna fetch me back ah...
hahax...
laughed by restaurant mia aunty...
d bicycle too heavy...
d gear too tight...

started to do sia sui things when reached school...
a girl suddenly come & ask us whether can become friends with us or not...

we ride bicycle across d field...
cause gs briefing there...
can't pass through...

ben dan ask lynnezz:"your friend ah?"
lynnezz asnwered:"dunno d"
tekan diao~

played basketshoe at basketball court...

I summore can score 3marks...
hehex...
lollipops income~


saw khem sik plastered his face...
asked him what happen...
He said he was kissed by people...
by girl??
nope...
Probably kissed by gay lou...
^^

lynnezz bring sushi for me today~
yum yum~
It really is yummylicious...

see...
2 thumbs up for you ah...
rugi la...
d cactus didn't try it...
no lies...
just that...
its a special type of sushi


ps.
enjoying my monkey life
bleeding today...
aiks...
tired...
chaos~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rili yummy??
lolx
surely not 'special type' next time (try)

*shhhhh*

esther620XD said...

ya...
rili yummy...
^^
at least i didn't end up throwing upXD
gambate~
XD