Tuesday, July 29, 2008

so sui...
after perhimpunan hair checking session...
caught by ninja turtle...
huey ad cover me wert...
that ninja turtle ah...
wear spec also can spot me...
bei dong nia...
bla bla bla...
what i abandon myself??!!!
where d hell are u all adults mia eyes???
its frigging freaking me!!!!!
when i pia u all didn't saw!!!!
don't just accept what u saw!!!!
there are many things behind mia okay???
eat more years mia rice then me...
but idiot then me...
haiz...

oh well done...
I flunked my testimonials...
ghost stated that i will bertindak ganas if offended...
tan pei san say i malas!!!
what d fuck!!!
when I malas???
I always completed her moral!!!
I wonder is there any shit on her eyes which blocked her eye sight...
say i tidak sopan...
ya I admit this...
popeye's wife so straightly write i biadap!!!
good comment on me...
my class teacher write that i done other things during her period...
so what???
I completed ur work!!
know what u teaching...
that's enough to me!!!
I had no damn free time okay??!!!
why can't adults practice toleransi???

spreading fire!!!!

get my hair cut...
ohno!!!!!!!
so short...
somebody suan me said that he likes my hair & its cutie...
swt'''

ah hao fried rice~
yummmy~
pity him...
gonna fried for his gf...
hahax...
must sayang gf ma...
bo huat d la...

haiz...
so much to blog...
but lazy to blog...
& I'm dangggg tired now...
gonna become panda tomorrow as somebody wish...
^^
hohoho~
tomorrow can seksa somebody with bm d...
kakaz...
enjoy ur dating with kossa kata ba~

4 comments: